home about events scout sent & received contact

12.02.2013

scout: free people new arrivals

I was in the 10th grade when I first discovered Free People. In fact, I still own (and wear!), one of the first FP pieces I (my mom) bought. Almost 10 years later and I am still obsessing over almost everything the brand puts out. I’m not gonna lie, there was a time a few years ago where the clothing was TOO hippie for me, but as I’ve gotten older I’ve finessed my ability to mix a funky FP piece with something more work appropriate, like black slacks or a blazer.

Lately, Free People’s emails have been off the charts with pretty.things.I.must.have. Not a day goes by that I haven’t forwarded Holly an email from them. Below, some Free People picks perfect for the holiday season, and beyond!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...